Thursday, January 31, 2013

Unity in the Community: Free Art Friday Hits the Streets

Free Art Friday hits the streets tomorrow for our very first art drop.  I'm really excited about bring this grassroots international art initiative to our community for the purpose of supporting unity, and spreading joy through art. This has all come together so fast.  I initially committed to making 52 weeks of free art and was going it alone, but have been amazed at the support I have received locally, and from the International Free Art Community.  It seems I was on everyone's radar from the moment I opened the Facebook page.   It's really fun and inspiring to be part of this adventure.  Here are the works we'll be dropping on Friday...If you're in Bennington, Vermont keep your eyes open.  You never know what you'll find.  Check us out on Facebook for more details about the Free Art Movement.  Free Art Friday Vermont


"Lillie's Luau" By Lillie Wildman age 9

"Maine Coast"  Nathan Jeandell

"Shaftsbury, Vermont"  Barbara Childs (me)

No comments:

Post a Comment