Friday, September 30, 2011

Easy Fall Project-Vermont Foliage Included




It's foliage season in Vermont and I feel sad knowing that there are kids out there who (through no fault of their own) have never jumped into a leaf pile.  I decided to do something about it.  Today, I'm sharing a little bit of Vermont that anyone can enjoy.  
To make your own leaf pile, click on the image to enlarge, copy a billion times.  Carefully cut out.  Scatter about.  Rake into a pile.  Get a running start and jump right in! Or..

Check out the wonderful leaf collages over at Atelier por Infants and make one of your own. 



4 comments:

  1. What a nice leaf selection, We used to have an old oak tree that made for many fun leaf piles when my children were younger. Can't wait to take a nice drive to go see some beautiful fall leaves! ~April

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea of collecting the leaves and creating a composition.

    Yes, jumping into a pile of leaves sounds like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh sad to think that there are kids who don't have access to our wonderful leaf piles, coming so soon! I enjoyed your sense of humor here Barb - luckily I won't have to copy and cut - got enough of my own. I love raking - is that weird?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always loved raking leaves and jumping in them as a kid! Times sure have changed...my house is surrounded by woods and in a few weeks I'll be grumbling as I have to rake up all those leaves...no copying and cutting for me! Hope things are going better in Vermont since the floods. Best, Vicki

    ReplyDelete